- Strain and temperature data from engine valves during operation
- Ideal for valve development, testing and diagnostics
- Compact, High-Temperature electronics fit on valve stem
- Wire-free, inductively coupled power and data transmission
- High Performance Data Processing and Comms
The Instrumentel Valve Telemetry System is a cost-effective electronic data acquisition and processing unit designed specifically for the testing and diagnostics of moving valves in internal combustion engines.
The system acquires and processes real-time, critical operating data such as temperature and strain from the valves within a working engine, usually from the back surface of the valve head, during operation. Variations of the VTS have to date been successfully applied to monitoring piston head and valve head temperatures in high performance motorsport engines, but it is equally applicable to commercial and consumer diesel and petrol engines